I’m so excited that in one week, my 4 Week online Epiphany course hosted by the En*theos Academy begins!
It will be happening Tuesdays, May 1, 8, 15, 22 at 6pm PDT / 8pm CST / 9pm EST
Those of you who get my monthly newsletter will already know this, but for those of you who don’t and because it’s easier for me to just write this and send people here than explain it in separate emails, here is a brief explanation of what we’ll be doing for those 60-75 minutes sessions each week. (If you want to sign up for the newsletter, you can do that over there —> to your RIGHT–>)
We will be discussing and studying the phenomenon of epiphanies and the ways of cultivating them and using them to their fullest potential in our lives. I have been developing some interesting, yet simple exercises with psychologists that I am looking forward to sharing as well other discoveries and exercises such as:
– How successful people utilize their epiphanies as an everyday tool in their lives and how you can too
– How you can discover and heal your blocks to epiphanies and to your inner voice & instincts
- Why it’s important to honor our stories and how to make sure we’re doing it.
– In-depth examination of epiphanies of transformation in the areas of health, finances, grief, forgiveness, career, relationships and love, to name a few.
– How to develop and cultivate a life FULL of epiphanies and serendipity
– If you ever wanted to ask about any of the stories in the book, or had any specific questions about the people or anything about my experience, this is the time to do it! It will be like an in-depth book club for Epiphany too!
If cash is tight, en*theos offers wonderful pay-what-you-can-plans and full scholarships, so everyone who wants to learn can join us and if you can’t be on the call, you can always download the mp3’s of the classes later whenever is convenient. The course is interactive, and I plan for it to be fun, inspiring and informative and would love for you join me.
Please invite whomever you think might be interested too – the more, the merrier!
You can go HERE to read more about it, get an outline and overview of the class, and to register. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and hope to “see” you next week in class!
Ever yours, Elise